16 April 2009

Fully Saiia's Thanks For U

Hi All!!! Now, I've my blog's visitor names! The name is se7enrioza (se7en town's visitor) So, I would like to called u se7enrioza!!!

Welcome Se7enrioza!!! This blog is presented by Fully Saiia Blog, which contents of blog are in english. 

But, Firstly, I wanna say Thanks for u, for my se7enrioza, coz u have been visited se7en town.

Secondly, I wanna say pardon me... coz maybe I've some mistake from my articles, when I made it in english such as wrong grammar and etc. Coz I have studiying to made the article in english. So, would u like to forgive me and give me some comments please??? Coz it can make me be carefull to write it in english later.

Once again, Thanks for visited my se7en town.

with peace n love

~Fully Saiia_se7entown~

0 komentar: