14 Maret 2009

Welcome Back

Sorry, I just wanna say "I think I will repair my blog" hahaha

well, firstly I wanna make "english blog" coz I have Indonesian blog, with my self

and I had been promised if I will make another blog that written by me but in english^^

But... there is a reason: "I never posting my blog, I never update my blog and I just blogging with my Indonesian blog [Fully Saiia] (coz I'm very busy and lazy if I must make some article and posting it in english) so, I choose to repair my blog, se7en town in Indonesian but I will add "google translation" widget in my se7en town.

so, I'm very sorry if I never posting some article since 7 November 2008 hahaha

I promise that I will blogging with se7en town, and if I have many time I will posting the articles in english. So, hope u will like it^^

~se7en_town~

0 komentar: